If you’re looking for the best stormwater treatment solutions, Halgan Environmental has you covered with an excellent range of quality products and systems. Our goal is to promote sustainable storm water treatment practices for a wide range of applications, including but not limited to industrial manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, recycling plants, dairy abattoirs, brewing, and more. From gross pollutant traps and oil water separators to sediment traps and more, we can help.
Our Range of Stormwater Treatment Solutions
We take pride in designing, manufacturing and installing the best stormwater management and stormwater treatment systems. Our range includes:
- Gross Pollutant Traps – Our gross pollutant traps use state-of-the-art technology to remove particles greater than 1mm, enabling efficient treatment of gross pollutants and sediments. We offer numerous models to choose from depending on your water quality objectives.
- Oil Water Separators – Our oil water separators are capable of capturing oils, fuels and light liquids as well as suspended solids and sediment from various flows. These devices are ideal for commercial and industrial applications that involve the treatment of stormwater runoff.
- Sediment Traps – Our sediment traps can protect the quality of water supplies by capturing heavy sediment and sludge-laden runoff created by various applications, including earth moving and other land disturbance activities.
- Up-Flo Filter® – This multistage stormwater treatment system combines pre-treatment and media technology for effective pollutant removal for stormwater runoff. Suitable for all catchment types, the Up-Flo® filter consists of configurable modules to meet stormwater treatment requirements.
- Downstream Defender® – An advanced hydrodynamic vortex separator designed to treat high peak flows, it provides reliable capture and retention of fine and coarse particles, hydrocarbons and floatable debris from stormwater runoff. The Downstream Defender® has been carefully engineered so that the internal components isolate pollution storage areas, ensuring the captured pollutants are retained, even during high flows.
- First Defense® High Capacity – Our stormwater separator captures and retains sediments, litter and floatables. Through low-energy vortex separation, the First Defense® eliminates the agitation of captured pollutants to ensure they are not washed out during subsequent storm events. The First Defense® is available in various sizes and works with multiple inlets and pipe sizes.
- Enviropod™ – The Enviropod™ is an easy to install and operate, pre-treatment device that removes gross pollutants, debris and other associated nutrients and pollutants. It comes in varying sizes and is most practical for retrofits, requiring no alterations to the drainage network.
In addition, we can provide rainwater tanks that mitigate pressure on stormwater drains during a rainfall event and harvest water for various applications. Pump stations are also available in a range of sizes to suit your needs, along with aerated water treatment plans for large scale applications.
We’re also proud to offer end-to-end services ranging from design assistance to maintenance and servicing. You can rely on us to keep your wastewater and stormwater infrastructure in peak condition.
What Makes Us Different?
Halgan Environmental stands out from the crowd when it comes to supporting our clients with their stormwater treatment plant requirements. Our points of difference include:
- A diverse range of equipment to hold, release, collect and treat wastewater or stormwater
- Sustainable and efficient solutions that support eco-friendly urban design
- Production and manufacturing is based in Australia using Australian parts and labour
- Work with local authorities and research institutions on a regular basis
- The best management practices in line with Water Sensitive Urban Design objectives
Discuss Your Stormwater Management Requirements Today
Contact us for a quote
When it comes to all things gross pollutant trap, there’s no better choice than Halgan Environmental.
Call us on 1800 626 753 or submit an enquiry online and we’ll happily respond to any queries you have.
Our emails are monitored throughout the day, so we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.