The Halgan Environmental range of Gross Pollutant Traps (GPTs) are designed to remove particles greater than 1mm. Using vortex separation technology via our Continuous Separation Screen (CSS) which enables efficient treatment of sediment, gross pollutants and hydrocarbons. The unique and proven screen design conveys pollutants and sediment to the storage sump and retains buoyant material within the central chamber, whilst ensuring the screen remains unobstructed during peak events.
Subject to water quality objectives there are numerous models within the GPT range. In the absence of buoyant material, other GPT models without the inclusion of the CSS are available when suspended solids and heavy sediments are the target pollutants.
- Light weight design – Tank is manufactured from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) ensuring cost effective freight and installation when compared to concrete alternatives
- Continuous Separation Screening (CSS) – Vortex Separator
- Multiple pipe inlets of numerous orientations
- In-line or off-line applications
- High flow by-pass
- Hydrocarbon baffle
- Treatable flow rates up dependant on requirements
- High density, light weight, polyethylene tanks
- Pipe sizes ranging up to 630mm
- Commercial, Industrial and Residential development
- Infill and redevelopment
- Car parks
- Shopping precincts
- Pre-treatment for reuse systems