Want another source of domestic or commercial water supply? Are you keen to reduce your dependence on mains water supplies? Rainwater harvesting is an excellent alternative, allowing you to collect and store rainwater for a wide range of applications. Halgan Environmental is proud to offer top quality products that allow you to harvest significant quantities of rainwater. You can reap a range of benefits from the right rainwater harvesting system, including savings on water bills, reduction in energy usage, and more.
Our Rainwater Collection System Solutions
We can design and manufacture rainwater harvesting and rainwater tank water treatment solutions that are tailored to your needs. Our Aqua 204 tanks are especially popular for collecting stormwater run-off from roofs and hardstands. These units are known for being lightweight yet robust, holding volumes up to 52,500 litres of rainwater. Food grade materials are used for their construction, which means they can be used for drinking purposes if installed with proper disinfection equipment.
The Benefits of Rain Harvesting
If you’re weighing up whether or not to implement a rainwater harvesting system, consider the many practical, financial and environmental benefits they can provide, including:
- Conserves finite water resources, limiting the impacts of drought on public infrastructure
- Suitable for use all over the house and garden, including for drinking if properly treated
- Reduces stormwater runoff and contamination, mitigating floods and erosion
- Facilitates greater independence and autonomy, translating into significant savings
- Fewer chemicals compared to mains supplied water, enhancing taste
- Free of pollutants and chlorination, making it healthier for plants and landscape irrigation
- Minimises energy usage and boosts water efficiency, supporting the environment
- Promotes employment opportunities in areas of sustainability, boosting the economy
- Relatively simple to install and operate, offering a long-term financial return
Quality Australian-Made Products
We pride ourselves on producing and manufacturing our products in Australia. Only the best Australian parts are used to create our rainwater harvesting and treatment solutions, so you can rest assured that the quality is well and truly up to scratch.
In addition, we have a reputation for being committed to efficiency and sustainability. By working with local authorities and educational and research institutions on a regular basis, we’ve been able to expand our range of products with the goal of supporting eco-friendly urban design.
We also offer end-to-end services that encompass maintenance and servicing, ensuring that our products remain in good working condition while reducing our impact on the environment and creating a more sustainable future.