Halgan Environmental manufacture a range of larger size pump stations from 8,000 litres up to 20,000 litres in a vertical configuration, and 30,000+ litres in a horizontal configuration. These are below-ground units with variable lid loading options.
The Halgan Environmental Pump Stations (HPS) can also be dual or triplex packaged pumping stations, factory fitted with a control panel and alarm, with options for vortex, drainage, cutter or grinder pumps.
Halgan Environmental can offer design assistance in order to specify the correct model required for the site-specific application. Our experienced team will assist in sizing the package pumping station.
- Vertical or horizontal configurations
- Range of sizes up to 20,000 litres vertical and 30,000+ litres in horizontal configuration
- Dual or triplex options
- Control panels with Building Management System (BMS) option
- High level alarm (optional)
- Guide rails for servicing
- Valve box (optional)
- Controlled by pump switches or a pressure transducer
- Sewer, stormwater and grease pump models
• Vertical or horizontal configurations
• Dual or triplex options
• High level alarm and a valve box are optional features
• Guide rails for servicing
• Controlled by pump switches or a pressure transducer
• Sewer, Storm Water and Grease Pump models
- Large sewer pumping applications
- Pumping to mains connections
- Stormwater pumping
- Sewer pumping
- Grease pumping